Q & A session with Derek Cervoni, a disability attorney - highlighting what a disability attorney does and how they can help with Social Security benefits
1) What is a Disability Attorney?
2) Is there a difference between the types of disability one can receive?
3) What are the eligibility requirements?
4) What is the filing process?
- When should people file?
- What will they need?
- How long does it take?
5) What are Representative Payees?
- Is one required with every case?
- What are their responsibilities?