Today we talk to Matthew Bogin about Estate Planning
1) What are the basics to an Estate Plan?
2) What are some things to consider when getting a Power of Attorney?
3) How often should you review your estate plan?
4) What can you do prior to meeting with an attorney to create an estate plan, to streamline the process?
5) What are some of the objections you hear most frequently?
6) Are there any additional considerations for families with children who have disabilities or aging parents who may be losing mental capacity?