This time with Kirk Lynn of State Farm, we discuss:
What is Renter’s Insurance?
· Who needs it?
· How do you ensure your valuables are covered?
· If you have a storage unit, do you need renter’s insurance?
What is Homeowner’s Insurance?
· What do homeowners frequently overlook with their coverage?
· What are “named perils”?
· What isn’t protected by Homeowner’s Insurance?
What will car insurance cover?
· If you get a rental, do you need to buy the additional insurance they offer?
· What do people typically overlook with their coverage?
· What do the numbers mean?
What is Umbrella Insurance?
· Who needs an umbrella policy?
· What does it really do for you?
· Will it cover medical devices and assistive technology?