We will be chatting with Kevin Burpee of Pride Public Adjusters. about what a public adjuster is and how they can benefit you.
Pride Public Adjusters are a nationwide public adjusting firm focused primarily on large commercial and high end residential losses. We advocate for the policyholder to maximize their insurance claims and bring them the best settlement possible.The analysis of policy coverage along with overseeing our team of experts to provide proper assessment of damages including structural, business or personal property, and business interruption is my main area of focus.
1. What do public adjusters do when it comes to property damage to homes or income properties?
2. Can you give us an example of a case where advance planning would have greatly benefited the client?
3. What are common mistakes consumers or landlords make when it comes to purchasing property insurance?
4. Are there better or worse states when it comes to having a claim? If so, why?
5. Any other advice you'd like to give to our listeners/viewers?